GES SERVICE SET UP IN 6 STEPS
Every country has unique legislation regarding local taxes, labor laws and regulations, in-country benefits. In this call, we guide you through each and every one of them, so you can make informed decisions.
For information we send you the following
- A customize proposal included all details and figures that your company should require.
- Our framework services contract.
Validate Data Upfront
Upon your final review, and approval of our proposal and framework services contract, we send you
- The employee local work contract.
- The immigration process.
Employee Begins Work
Upon signature of the employment contract and successful immigration process
- Your employee will be able to start working in the host country.
- While reporting day-to-day to your company, the employee remains compliantly employed by us.
Pay Employee and Remit Taxes
- All payroll and expense payments to your employees are administered by us, including payments and tax filings to local authorities.
- We work alongside you to manage any ongoing HR issues, including any terminations, as required.
Monthly Simple Billing
- Billing is simple, efficient and accurate.
- You receive a single invoice per country per month included your employees’ salary, social costs, commissions, and service fees.
The GES can also be used when candidates are sourced via recruitment agencies on behalf of their client, or alternatively when the client wants to contract out services for a specific project to external candidates who are not previously or currently full employees of the client. Through this solution, we are also able to provide a variety of managed services including immigration support and local payroll duties to ensure the contractor retains a fully compliant status in the chosen host country.